The Leadership Practicum is a four-day personal shadowing experience for local church leaders with the staff at Epikos Church. The staff consists of Ron Gladden (directional leader), Sam McKee (lead pastor), Jono Mueller (next generation leader), and Elizabeth Whitworth (pastor of strategery). Numbers are limited to 12 participants for quality and personal interaction.
What will you learn?
- Five lessons that will save you five years of mistakes
- How to reach the next person through your weekend experiences
- How to do personal evangelism that attracts the unchurched
- How to create a small group system that attracts, connects, and disciples
- How to set and protect healthy DNA
- How to get the right people on the bus … and much more!
Accommodations and Travel
- Each participant is responsible to make his own travel arrangements to and from Vancouver. The closest airport is Portland, Oregon (PDX).
- Each participant is responsible for a rental car. We will do our best to connect participants in order to save costs.
- You will be housed at an excellent three-star hotel in Vancouver for five nights. Let us know if you want to be connected with someone else willing to share a double room.
- All meals are provided (breakfast is at the hotel).
Registration and Cost
- Single occupancy - $399.00 pp
- Double occupancy - $249.00 pp
- Cost includes your hotel accommodations for five nights, all meals, valuable resources and materials, and a recreational tour of the stunningly beautiful Columbia Gorge.
- Registration is limited to 12 participants.
- 50% of payment is due at time of registration, and the balance is due upon arrival.
- Cancellations will result in a processing fee of $60.00.
- Payment options:
- Send a check to Epikos Church, PO Box 873520, Vancouver, WA 98687.
- Pay online.
Call Ron Gladden (360.624.7271) or Elizabeth Whitworth (360.772.2557).