The abbreviated assessment is for leaders of self-funded projects. Candidates follow this process:
- Select at least three interim leaders.
- Each interim leader affirms the Mission Catalyst membership commitments. Please mail us a signed copy.
- Each interim leader takes the free online Initial Screening Assessment.
- Each interim leader takes the free online Relational Intelligence Assessment. Please email us your results. (This assessment is done by another agency, and the link works intermittently. If it doesn't take you to the online assessment, just let us know.)
- Each interim leader takes the online Leading from Your Strengths: Building Close-knit Ministry Teams profile. The profile is $26.95 per person. Please email us your results (PDF).
- Each interim leader submits an application form by post or email.
- The group submits a one-page vision document.
- Abbreviated assessment work can be applied later to a full assessment.
- Self-funded project leaders are welcome to attend the full assessment.